Peer Review Process
- Each submission will be reviewed by a minimum of two reviewers, one student, and one faculty/staff member.
- Reviewers will utilize the Journal of Creative Inquiry review criteria rubric.
- To qualify, reviewers will undergo Journal of Creative Inquiry reviewer training that familiarizes them with the QEP and the review standards, as reflected in the rubric.
- After receiving a minimum of two reviews, the editorial team will render a final decision. Decisions may include accept, decline, or revise and resubmit.
- Given the annual production cycle of the Journal of Creative Inquiry, the decision of revise and resubmit will be used sparingly.
- All authors will be notified via email of the decision on their submission.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.